Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bad Blogger

I really want to be a good blogger. I want to look back and have a record of our day to day life because I enjoy reading over those things. But goodness gracious is it ever hard for me to find the time to sit down for 15 minutes on the computer to blog!! Don't get me wrong - I'm on the computer all.the.time. Way too much, if you ask me. But the majority of that time is working time. Answering client emails. Editing. Working on new promotions or updating my website. So why can't I find a few minutes to blog?? I have no idea, but I'm really going to try hard at updating this thing consistently! Tonight I'm going back through and backdating a few blogs, so keep on reading after this one! 

Will slept until 10:00 this morning and I hardly knew what to do with myself! I caught up on a few favorite shows (Burn Notice and Combat Hospital) and then started cleaning - got the bathrooms, a load of laundry, and the kitchen done before he woke up and then picked up and dusted while he ate breakfast and watched Thomas the Train. He also slept for four hours this afternoon, so I'm hoping that he's not getting sick! It's been a relatively slow day - we read about 110 books, played with his "choo choos" and cars. 

This past weekend we went to Houston to visit Greg's family. While we were there, we went to the Aquarium. Will did really well and seemed to enjoy it, despite being up until 11:00pm the night before! Here's a few favorite pictures from the Aquarium.

It was rainy when we got there! Love this one of the two of them...isn't Will's new haircut adorable?
He didn't want to leave this exhibit...he kept pointing out "Dory" and "Nemo" :)

Will was scared.to.death of this eel. It was kind of freaky, I have to admit!!
He totally wouldn't look at the camera, but I love this one anyway :)
Another "Nemo" he found! He really wanted to reach his hand in and touch it, haha!
My adorable little deep sea diver!

Later that day, Greg and I met up with Jen and Travis to go see Harry Potter 7.2 and eat dinner for Jen's birthday. It was a blast and I'm so glad we were able to spend that time with them! I know Jen and I didn't get to hang out a ton before they moved to Galveston, but Belton was a whole lot more manageable than Galveston!




So other than that, it's been a whole lot of the normal around here! Working out super early for me (and crashing equally as early!), lots of walks with the dogs, playing outside, and just enjoying the summer! I've had the past few weekends off from shooting and I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things this weekend...especially since I'm shooting an ice cream session (*love* those!!) Hope your weekend is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment