Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things Lately


Today has been a fun day. Greg had scheduled the day off for me to go to some doctor's appointments (that didn't end up happening!), so I was able to run some errands by myself. We were all going to go to the library, but Will has a fever again, so I went by myself. I spent over an hour there looking through all the sections that Will never has the patience for - it was actually pretty fun! I came home with tons of DVDs, books, and books on CD for us to enjoy over the next few weeks. 

We're not sure what's going on with Will's health. He's had an on and off fever for about a week. I'm blaming it on his two year molars, but I'm really not sure if that's actually what's going on. I got to look in his mouth really good this afternoon and there's not even a hint of swelling on his gums. So it may not be molars after all. I really don't want to take him to the doctor because a) I hate spending $30 for them to tell us it's a virus and to wait it out and b) He always seems to catch something while waiting in the sick room for the doctor. Of course I'll take him in if I need to, but I'd really like to avoid the trip if at all possible!

This weekend is the 4th of July and there are some exciting things in the works...I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

  1. I"m so glad that you moved your blog over. I never could figure out how to log into the other one. :)
    --Christina

    ReplyDelete