Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Frosty

It was incredibly foggy and misty outside this morning. We were on our way out the door to visit my mom at school when Will exclaimed, "Mommy, it's frosty outside!" I paused for a second, thinking that no, it certainly wasn't frosty at nearly 60*. He repeated it about eleventy billion times before I realized that he meant foggy. And the rest of our conversation went something like this...

Me: "Yes, it's very foggy outside!"
Will: "No. It's frosty, Mommy. It's frosty outside!"
Me: "I think you mean foggy. It's hard to see because the clouds are so low to the ground."
Will: "Right. Frosty."

Well, then. I stand corrected ;)

*(December Daily is still happening. I'll have a catch up post later this week...craziness around here means less time dedicated to blogging!)

No comments:

Post a Comment