Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Meal Plan Monday...on Tuesday

This weekend was crazy and hectic and fun and filled with love...and in the midst of all that, I had no time to meal plan or grocery shop, so all that was done yesterday morning while Will and I were eating breakfast. I hit the gym at 11 for a workout that I laughed at...and then ate my words when it was over! Man, I'm feeling it today!! After the gym, we went to the grocery store and quickly did our grocery shopping - I was sweaty and probably a little stinky...but who cares, right? ;)

Here's my meal plans for the week. I'm trying something a little different and have moved my nightly fish or egg whites and salad to lunchtime so I can eat dinner with Will and Greg. We'll see how that goes for the rest of the week!

Meal One - 1 slice Ezekiel Sprouted Grain Bread, 3 egg whites + 1 egg, 1 c. strawberries
Meal Two - Apple, 2 T. almond butter
Meal Three - 4 oz. fish (I'm doing sockeye salmon, tilapia, and tuna), 2+ c. baby spinach (+ any other salad veggies I want), 2 T. Seeds of Change Balsamic Vinaigrette
Meal Four - 4 oz. diced chicken breast, 1/2 c. black beans
(slightly smashed), 1 chopped bell pepper (sauteed in a bit of olive oil, if you wish), 1/4 c. pico de gallo
Meal Five - Dinner with Greg & Will (plan below) + 1 c. watermelon for dessert
Meal Six
(post-workout) - Protein Shake (Syntha-6 Chocolate) and a banana

Dinner Plans
Mon/Tues: Chicken stir fry with broccoli, red bell peppers, onions, carrots, cauliflower, and mushrooms; brown rice
Wed/Thurs: Turkey meatloaf w/ spinach salad and balsamic vinaigrette
Friday: Chicken Salad
(use chicken broth and mayo to moisten the chicken - use the mayonnaise as sparingly as possible. I'll be adding sliced grapes, slivered almonds, apple chunks soaked in lemon juice, celery to the mixture) served on veggies for me and bread/crackers for the boys
 

No comments:

Post a Comment