Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sick


Will is still not feeling 100%. Not even close to 100%, actually. His fever is still hanging around 105° when he's not medicated and 103° when he is...poor guy! I think he must have inherited my tendency to have sky high fevers when he's sick - I know how miserable I am and hate that he's going through that too :(

The stacks of movies that have been playing constantly since Saturday. How to Train Your Dragon seems to be the favorite today.
He hasn't moved off the couch since Sunday afternoon and we've watched our allotment of movies for the entire month...(or probably year!) His cough sounds awful and makes me cringe when I hear it. I hate my baby being sick!! We have a million and one errands to run and things to take care of, but it's all going to have to wait until he's feeling better. I've had extra time to straighten up the house and do laundry...but everytime I go in the office to try to get some work done, I hear his little voice cry, "Mama, cover you up?" which means that he kicked off his blankie and needs me to come cover him back up...so work will have to wait until Daddy gets home to take over. That's okay, I don't mind one bit :)

Last night I had a meeting for the new job I'm starting on Thursday (part time, work from home) and it went well. I'm nervous about my schedule along with my photography, though...This fall is crazy busy for me already - not sure why I thought it was a good idea to add 28 hours of work per week on top of that. Oh yeah, because we need the money ;) Hopefully it isn't as difficult to juggle being a mom, a wife, a friend, a gym rat, a business owner, and now a Bazaarvoice employee as I'm imagining it will be, because we could certainly use the extra cash.


(I apologize for all the iPhone photos lately...my camera has been hiding in my bag and I have no intentions of making it come out ;) )

1 comment:

  1. I hope Will feels better soon! J started at BV, too! :) (We're moving toward his wah only next year.)

    ReplyDelete