Friday, October 7, 2011

Flashback Friday


My sweet 17-month-old baby in his Daddy's shoes. My goodness does the time fly by so fast...the days feel so long (especially ones like yesterday), but then I look back and I'm not sure where the past year has gone. It certainly makes me re-think how I'm spending my time during these precious, fleeting little years...because I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be looking back on these photos some day all too soon wondering how my 17-month-old baby who was swimming in Daddy's shoes turned into a 17-year-old young man who fits into Daddy's shoes (and probably "borrows" things from him from time to time too!)

Sometimes I wish I had a pause button so I could soak in chubby cheeks, soft skin, belly laughs, and yes, even the the trying moments. They all go by in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment