Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Off

I started eating "normal" food again on Monday after eating next to nothing on Saturday & Sunday because I felt so sick. Ever since then, my eating has been so off...so much for 4 solid weeks of eating on plan. :/ And for the record, "off" does not mean binging on sweets, eating out, or anything like that. I've actually eaten very clean, but I have no appetite and eating veggies does not sound like fun...my plan calls for 6 oz of veggies at each meal and that certainly hasn't been happening!

In hopes of getting myself back on track, here's what I'm planning to eat for the rest of the week. I'll be going out with my family sometime this weekend, which will be my cheat meal, but I'm going to keep it as cheat-free as possible. No sweets, and a salad or chicken/fish and veggies.

M1 - 2 egg, 2 egg white omelet with 6 oz. of zucchini, yellow squash, & green onions; topped with 1/2 small avocado
M2 (post-workout) - 4 oz. chicken, 6 oz. green beans, banana
M3 - Protein pancakes (1/4 c. oatmeal, 1 scoop vanilla protein powder & vanilla almond milk blended until smooth; cook over medium heat on the stove) & 6 oz. roasted broccoli
M4 - 4 oz. ground turkey, 6 oz. roasted cauliflower, 1/8 c. brown rice, apple
M5 - 4 oz. chicken, 6 oz. roasted mushrooms, yellow squash, & bell peppers
M6 - 4 oz. fish (tilapia or salmon), 4 oz. baby spinach, 2 oz. cucumbers, 2 T. balsamic vinaigrette, pear

I'm into roasted veggies right now...can you tell? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment