Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meal Planning...Wednesday?

I was told recently that my weekly meal plans were missed...well, there's a reason I haven't been posting them. They haven't been all that interesting and are pretty much the same thing day in and day out...and will be for quite a while! I'm training for something that requires me to eat pretty perfectly, except for one cheat meal a week. I got pretty hardcore about it this past week and am already seeing the type of results I want, even if I am dreaming about food nightly and had to force myself to choke down cauliflower and chicken at 9am this morning ;) It will SO be worth it in the end; I just have to make it through to that point first!

That being said, here's what I'm eating this week...

5:00am - 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, zucchini, 1 oz. almonds
7:30ish (post-workout) - 4 oz. chicken, 6 oz. green beans, banana
9:30am - 4 oz. ground turkey, 6 oz. cauliflower, 1/4 c. couscous
12:30pm - 4 oz. chicken, 6 oz. broccoli, small sweet potato, apple
3:30pm - 4 oz. ground turkey, 6 oz. asparagus, 1/4 c. bulgur wheat
6:30pm - 4 oz. salmon, 4 oz. baby spinach, 2 T. balsamic vinaigrette, grapefruit

I've been getting crazy hungry before bed, so I've been having another serving of protein and veggies...I probably going to start subbing that with a chocolate protein shake because there's only so many times one can eat chicken in a day ;) The times of my meals vary a little bit depending on what time I wake up in the morning, sometimes I'll switch my veggies around, and this morning I was craving almond butter, so I had that instead of almonds. But this is it pretty much.

Exciting, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment